Lewknor Barn is a delightful, detached barn conversion offering three generous bedrooms, a private rear garden and driveway parking.
- High quality barn conversion
- Superior specification
- Contemporary kitchen by Nobilia
- Latest technology in Neff Appliances
- Ceramic wall & floor tiling by Minoli
- Underfloor heating on ground floor with Heatmiser NeoStat room controls
- Electric underfloor heating to bathrooms
- Patio areas and paths paved in Indian Riven Sandstone
- PIR detectors and burglar alarm system
Register your interest
To register your interest in Lewknor Barn and/or to arrange a viewing, click the button below and fill out the form.Register
Kitchen / Dining / Living Room6515mm x 4990mm 21'4" x 16'4"
Master Bedroom4190mm x 3445mm 13'9" x 11'4"
Bedroom 24660mm x 3630mm 15'3" x 11'11"
Bedroom 34660mm x 3680mm 15'3" x 12'1"
Lewknor Barn is part of the Watcombe Manor development. For more information click the button below.
Other plots at Watcombe Manor
Berrick Barn offers a superb layout with welcoming and impressive galleried entrance. Restored wooden beams throughout with contemporary features and stunning kitchen.
An impressive four bedroom home boasting a spectacular glazed entrance way and enjoying open plan living space.
A charming barn conversion tucked away in a secluded corner position with a generous rear garden and stunning vaulted ceilings.
This attractive and characterful barn conversion enjoys an end terrace position and three good sized bedrooms.
An excellent opportunity this high quality, new build, two bedroom home enjoys a private rear garden and allocated parking.
A pair of contemporary, two bedroom, new build apartments situated in a private enclave position.