- Generous & private South facing rear garden
- Superior specification
- Contemporary kitchen by Nobilia (choice available subject to build programme)
- Ceramic wall & floor tiling by Minoli, from selected range
- Underfloor heating on ground floor with Heatmiser NeoStat room controls
- Electric underfloor heating in bathroom and ensuites
- Triple garage has three motorised doors, power and lighting
- Laufen vanity furniture, in a choice of colours
- CCTV to front and rear
- NHBC ten year warranty
- Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery System
- Wiring and speakers for surround sound system in living room, family room, master bedroom and bathrooms
Sitting proudly on a generous plot, Eyre House is a prestigious, substantial home tucked away in a desirable corner location enjoying a handsome and symmetrical exterior with an equally as grand interior.
Measuring in at over an impressive 3700 SQFT this exceptional home is the largest on the development and offers the ultimate in family living accommodation with spacious open plan living space, separate formal living room with log burning fire, and useful study.
The master bedroom boasts desirable walk in wardrobe area as well as ensuite, with bedroom 2 and 3 also enjoying ensuites.
This exemplary home is completed by a triple garage, south facing rear garden and off street parking.
Register your interest
To register your interest in Eyre House and/or to arrange a viewing, click the button below and fill out the form.Register
Living Room7800mm x 5240mm 25'7" x 17'2"
Kitchen / Family / Dining Room11540mm x 9440mm 37'10" x 31'0"
Study5240mm x 3590mm 17'2" x 11'9"
Utility4340mm x 2100mm 14'3" x 6'11"
Master Bedroom5240mm x 4040mm 17'2" x 16'3"
Master En Suite3240mm x 2840mm 10'8" x 9'4"
Bedroom 25240mm x 4040mm 17'2" x 13'3"
En Suite 22540mm x 1890mm 8'4" x 6'2"
Bedroom 35240mm x 4290mm 17'2" x 14'1"
En Suite 32940mm x 1140mm 9'8" x 3'9"
Bedroom 45240mm x 3340mm 17'2" x 10'11"
Bedroom 53940mm x 3180mm 12'11" x 10'5"
Bedroom 63940mm x 3480mm 12'11" x 11'5"
Bathroom2540mm x 1890mm 8'4" x 6'2"
Eyre House is part of the Applewood development. For more information click the button below.
Other plots at Applewood
A majestic vision, The Lambourne boasts a grand exterior with an equally impressive interior. Built to exacting standards this most desirable home gives a feeling of light and space throughout.
An opportunity not to be missed! A high quality three bedroom home on this exclusive development boasting contemporary specifications and spacious layout.
This charming five-bedroom home is arranged across three storeys and boasts a beautiful Flemish bond exterior.